Are you tired of waking up to go to a job that ISN'T fun?
Are you looking for that one company that promotes company culture?
Do you have that feeling that it's time to make a job change?
What about not being recognized for the hard work you put in day after day?
YOU DESERVE BETTER! COME JOIN CONTEGRITY AND THRIVE INTO A REWARDING FUTURE!!!
Contegrity is ALL about putting our employees first. We know that we can't do the work without the high level craftsmanship that our employees give us.
We believe communication, personal goals, team goals and making sure each employee is valued, is the keys to a successful building company.
Our Applicants must be responsible for the following:
- Getting to work on time.
- Be able to have an interest or read blueprints, drawings, sketches.
- Read tape measure, use power tools, cut, shape and smooth lumber and other materials.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Speak good english, understand basic math and be in good physical conditions & endurance.
- An understanding (or willingness) of carpentry techniques and methods in the construction industry!
COME BUILD NEW HOMES AND MAJOR RENOVATIONS WITH CONTEGRITY!!!
Job type: Full-time