Golden West Broadcasting has been connecting communities for over 60 years. We are proud to tell local stories on CFYM, Country 104 and West Central Online. And together with Homefield, we are proud to help local businesses grow through effective advertising, marketing, and organizational development solutions.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a CSM, you will work relentlessly to add value to our largest clients.
• Partner with Account Managers to serve their clients
• Conduct regular account health checks and identify areas where Golden West and Homefield can provide additional services to clients
• Drive product value by ensuring your clients regularly review their advertising messages
• Report on campaign results
• Promote client retention and loyalty
The Ideal Candidate
• You are highly organized and can balance multiple clients at once
• You are a team player, able to work with other departments to support your clients’ goals
• You’re a self-starter. You can drive forward without daily direction
• You’re an excellent communicator. You present ideas clearly and put yourself in others’ shoes
• Marketing knowledge is an asset, but not required
What we offer in return:
• A culture of innovation, adaptation, and acknowledgement.
• A strong focus on giving back to our communities.
• A caring environment where the health, safety, and well-being of our team members (and those being recruited) is a priority.
• A diverse and respectful workplace; as an equal opportunity employer, we value and encourage diversity.
• Competitive compensation, vacation time, health benefits, Employee Assistance Program, pension plan, and more.
Every great career starts with an opportunity and this may be YOUR opportunity. Email resumes to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time. Golden West is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities.
Job type: Full-time