Recovery of Hope - Winnipeg
Senior Leadership, Non-Union
Full Time, Permanent Monday - Friday, 8hrs/day
Start: As soon as possible
Closing Date: January 7, 2022
Job Posting Number: R-195-1223
The Program Director gives overall program direction and supervision to the Recovery of Hope (ROH) Counselling program in keeping with the vision and mission as established by the Board. Works in collaboration with the Clinical Director to oversee the ROH counselling programs across southern Manitoba.
o Post-secondary education and/or experience in a related field (i.e. business administration, program coordination) required.
o Minimum five (5) years previous program management experience required.
o Minimum two (2) years previous management and/or supervision experience required.
• Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
o Strong knowledge of business administration, including finances and marketing, required.
o Strong interpersonal and leadership skills required.
o Understanding of clinical process related to professional counselling services preferred.
Other Requirements and Conditions of Employment:
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (with the Vulnerable Sector Check)
• Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check
• Satisfactory Adult Abuse Registry Check
• Valid Driver’s License
• Current Vehicle Registration, indicating 3rd Party Liability Insurance of $1,000,000 or more
• Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Status and/or agreement to undergo regular testing in accordance with Public Health orders
** Complete job description available upon request**
Job type: Full-time