McMunn & Yates Building Supplies Ltd., a leading supplier of building materials & construction products, is currently accepting applications for the position of Service Desk Associate to add to our Keewatin Branch.
Service Desk Associate – Keewatin Branch
Get ready to build your career as we continue to build our company. We are currently recruiting for an individual to add to our team.
Your duties will include:
• Guides customers through their purchase process for lumber and building materials in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
• Provides lumber and building material estimates to customers in timely manner
• Accurately records sales transactions into point of sales system following company procedures
• Assists with the merchandising and restocking of products
• Take part in training to become familiar with and expand product knowledge
The successful candidate will:
• Show a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
• Have great organizational & time management skills
• Previous experience is preferred and knowledge of building materials is an asset but not required
• The ability to work in a fast paced team environment is essential
• Displays a desire to expand their knowledge & skill set
• Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends
• Comply with all company policies and procedures including the Health and Safety program
We offer a competitive salary & benefit package. If you would like to build your career with our company, please forward your resume with cover letter, in confidence to:
McMunn & Yates Building Supplies
Keewatin Branch | 1666 Highway 17 W Keewatin, ON P0X 1C0
Attn: Brian McInnis
We thank all candidates in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time