SERVICE TECHNICIAN - SIGNING BONUS!(WINNIPEG, MANITOBA)
NOW OFFERING A SIGNING BONUS! APPLY NOW!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a local Winnipeg-based distributor of welding supplies? As a highly motivated Service Technician, you will be responsible for the diagnostics, repair, preventative maintenance, and assembly of welding machines, and other equipment. The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service support, both on-site with customers and in-house.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Inspecting, assessing and servicing and maintaining welding machines
* Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns
* Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks
* Preparing and submitting maintenance reports
* Other duties as required
* Industrial Electrical Maintenance Certificate or equivalent
* 2 years’ relevant experience (in the automation, aviation or general industrial maintenance industries) OR a combination of education and experience
* Valid Class 5 Manitoba driver’s license with a clear driver’s abstract
* Strong communication skills
* Physically capable of lifting and moving weights up to 50 lbs, as well as maneuvering equipment up to 1000lbs using proper lifting/pushing techniques in a safe manner
* Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Access, Word)
* Ability to travel internationally for professional development and specialized training
* Welding equipment knowledge/previous welding experience an asset
* Days, 8 AM – 5 PM, $45k-$52k depending on experience
* Opportunities for advancement, full benefits package, and RRSP plan!
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18482) to DEAN HINTHER at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time