FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading warehousing, transportation, and distribution company? As the Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and seamless processing of incoming and outgoing shipments. If you’re a team player who is always willing to learn, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Preparing the warehouse to ensure safe loading and unloading of incoming/outgoing shipments
* Inspecting incoming and outgoing shipments to verify contents and quality and sort and distribute incoming shipments
* Problem-solving any cases of missing documents, shipments, and deliveries
* Performing routine warehouse duties and checks; ensuring a safe and clean work environment
* Completing daily planned and unplanned maintenance as per standards (greasing, etc.)
* Reporting any equipment issues to the maintenance lead hand
* Assisting in the scheduling of freight appointments as required
* Other related duties as assigned
* Previous forklift experience, ability to operate a forklift and electric pallet jack in a safe manner
* Ability to adapt to changing duties and assignments
* $15.00 per hour starting wage
* Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Send a resume (quoting job number 18823) to Dean Hinther, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time