As a Rental Agent you understand that our company is dedicated to delivering great customer service. Everyday is an opportunity to meet people from around the world and help find the right solutions for their personal or business needs.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
You are the first point of contact with the customer. You must be courteous and approachable.
Answer all customer inquiries at the front counter, over the phone and through email.
Create reservations using the provided computer system.
Inspection of vehicles for cleanliness and/or damage.
- Highly responsible for the security of vehicles and office equipment.
Must be available and able to communicate efficiently through text, calls and emails.
Extremely fast paced environment with continuous movement of vehicles. You must be able to keep track of all vehicles and inventory.
Up-selling and Cross-selling is required and may be competitive for more work hours.
- Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable.
- You must posses a high level of detail to ensure proper customer and vehicles details are correct.
- Approachable, a good listener, and empathetic. Ability to work with a team or independently.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while solving customer or technical issues.
- A valid Driver's License is mandatory for this position.
- Option to learn Auto Detailing for more hours.
- Must be available weekends, holidays and on call.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Application deadline: 2022-02-01
Job type: Part-time