THE KENORA CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
Invites applications for the following 1.0 FTE PERMANENT position:
At: St. John School, Red Lake
Start Date: As soon as possible
Become a part of our dynamic team and healthy work environment.
Competitive salary and full benefits package available.
• Responsible to act professional and to support the school’s safe, inclusive and accepting learning
environment by being a positive role model at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring school cleanliness.
• Responsible for ensuring that cleaning equipment is properly utilized and maintained.
• Responsible for inventory and control of cleaning supplies within their respective school where there is no Head Custodian. Completes orders on a quarterly basis for administrative approval.
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent is required.
• Knowledge of cleaning procedures as they relate to public buildings is necessary.
• Incumbent must be able to follow oral and written directions.
• A general knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing or carpentry is an asset.
• Computer Literacy is a requirement.
• Incumbent works in all areas of school facility, as well as outdoors.
• Work normally requires moderate to heavy physical effort.
• A valid driver’s license is preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume outlining qualifications and experience, and also the names of three current professional references (including one supervisor/manager). Please quote competition number 2022-11
no later than January 19, 2022 at 4:00 pm to:
Mrs. Krista Helsel
Manager of Human Resource Services
Kenora Catholic District School Board
1292 Heenan Place
Kenora, Ontario P9N 2Y8
Phone: 807 468-9851
Fax: 807 468-8094
Please note that at this time applications will only be received via at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those individuals granted an interview will contacted. The Successful Candidate will be required to produce a current satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check, TB Test, and COVID 19 Attestation prior to commencing in role.
Accommodations for persons with disabilities are available during the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department. Although we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time