Smiley’s Bar and Grill needs experienced cooks. Flexible Part-time and Full-time positions are available.
Passion, Enthusiasm, Patience, Communication Skills and an Upbeat Personality are part of your repertoire. You are a team player with initiative but will also take and appreciate direction.
WE are a small group that THINKS BIG!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities that contribute to the success of this position include:
• Food Preparation according to standard recipes,
• Proper food storage and cleanliness of all work areas,
• Ensure Quality Standards are met if not exceeded,
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays,
• Work closely with the Bar Staff to guarantee a seamless operation,
• Report to the Kitchen Manager.
If you like working with us, there is a very real opportunity for growth. If you just want to showcase your skills and earn some extra money, that’s okay to.
In return we offer a potential career path, competitive wages, staff appreciation events and an optional health and benefit plan.
Interested? Please submit your resume via e-mail.
Applicants must be a Canadian Resident legally entitled to work in Canada with a valid drivers’ licence. The chosen candidate will be subject to a Background Check that includes a Criminal Record Check.
Out of country or applications will not be considered, nor will resumes submitted via an Immigration Agency.
Job type: Part-time