Lacombe and District Family and Community Support Services are seeking a casual driver for the Lacombe Connex Service. A spare position covering extra events and vacation or leaves for regular drivers. Connex is available to seniors and others unable to access regular transportation because of age, disability or mobility. This service is offered through Lacombe & District FCSS in partnership with the City of Lacombe.
• Drive clients to medical appointments, shopping, dialysis trips and charters.
• Assist mobility challenged clients (wheelchairs, walkers), and secure for transport.
• Collect fees, report ridership to FCSS weekly.
• Complete daily inspections on buses and report any issues.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness of bus, daily log reports, and fueling.
• Flexible, adaptable to frequent schedule changes.
• Driving in adverse weather conditions
• Class 4 Drivers License and Clean Drivers Abstract
• Driver Training and Experience is Preferred
• Current First Aid/CPR
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
Please forward your letter of interest and resume to:
Lacombe, AB T4L 0B6
Fax: (403) 782-6639
Closing date: until suitable candidate found.
Job type: Casual