High Country Chevrolet, Buick GMC is looking for a licensed journeyman technician to join our amazing team! We are family-owned and operated for 39 Years. Better Price Better service is our motto.
This position is Monday to Friday. No Weekends!
Top hourly rate with bonus.
Pleasant work environment.
GM experience is an asset.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Perform work as assigned on work order with efficiency, safety and accuracy in accordance with dealership, factory and regulatory standards
• Diagnose problems using proper procedures.
• Recommend additional repairs as required.
• Road test vehicle after repairs are complete to ensure repairs are done properly.
• Maintain high quality of workmanship to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain tools, equipment and shop.
• Clarify concerns with service advisor as required.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repair of all makes and models
• Follow dealership health & safety program and observe provincial occupational health & safety regulations; report any observed or potential hazards immediately
• Must me a Licensed / Journeyman Automotive Technician.
• GM Training and Knowledge is an asset.
• Ability to drive both standard and automatic vehicles carefully and safely
• Valid Canadian drivers license
• Clean drivers abstract.
• Ability to provide professional customer service
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. Submit your resume, for our review and consideration.
Doug Green: email@example.com
Roger Poirier: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time