If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
As a Customer Service Associate, you are the face of The Brick, demonstrating your enthusiasm while delivering superior customer service to all of our customers to ensure that their experience with The Brick is exceptional. You are team oriented, enjoy working with others, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain excellence in store merchandising, detail and customer service
· Handle escalated customer service issues and offer solutions
· Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
· Ensure a high-level of data entry accuracy with minimal errors
· Control and reporting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Understand, implement and ensure compliance with all Brick Group policies & procedures
- Strong customer service focus
- Team oriented
- Experience in a customer service or sales role (retail environment asset)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multitask and maintain organization
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- 2 or more years of customer service or sales experience
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- The ability to promote an extreme level of excellence and pride in customer service and store detail
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal " Paid " days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
Job type: Full-time