-Optometric assistant / receptionist in a busy Optometrist's office
-On-the-job training and opportunity to obtain your Optometric Assistant certification giving you national accreditation.
- Experience and knowledge in the following areas are an asset: administrative/reception duties, pretesting patients,computer experience, insurance billing. Quickbooks/bookkeeping experience wanted
- Benefits include eye examinations, eye wear discounts and a health spending account.
- Hours: MTWF 8:30-5:15, Thursday 10:00-6:45
- Our office is community-minded.
- If this sounds like a career choice for you, consider applying.
-starting wage $16.00 or higher depending on experience
Job type: Full-time