At Elmer's we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand farmer’s wants and needs. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
Our reputation for reliability, cutting edge engineering team, and the recent introduction of two new product lines are driving explosive growth. To meet the growing demand for our Grain Carts we’re currently seeking a high-energy Territory Manager to provide technical and marketing support for our Dealers and Customers within Iowa and Northern Illinois.
In This Role You Will:
• Equip dealers and farmer with in-field knowledge of new and existing
• Provide troubleshooting and problem solving as well as product
• Facilitate in-field demonstrations of equipment for dealers and farmers.
• Provide support to the dealer with warranty issues in a timely manner.
• Capture and communicate pertinent information for product development
and continuous improvement.
• Attend trade shows and other marketing events.
• Work with our Engineering and Customer Support teams to provide
solutions to customers.
We’re Looking For:
• Experience in sales or marketing of Agricultural Equipment.
• Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Strong drive to collaborate.
• Self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to travel approximately 50%.
• Valid driver’s license, Class 1 would be an asset, passport, and able to meet
requirements to cross the US/Canada border.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Word, Excel,
Outlook, and video conferencing apps.
• A meticulous record keeper who is well organized.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Agriculture or Engineering related University or College degree would be
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Job type: Full-time