Location: - Moose Jaw SK
Collision Centre Manager
$85,000- $115,000 per year
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Premier Collision Centre a division of Moose Jaw Ford, is currently seeking a Collision Centre Manager to lead and inspire our team in a state of the art, 10,000 square foot facility right in the heart of downtown Moose Jaw.
This full-time position is an exceptional career opportunity within a growing organization. Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have all the support necessary to be successful. Step into your future with a progressive Ford dealership backed by a high performing Automotive Dealer Group.
If you’re ready for something new & exciting, get in touch.
WHY JOIN US?
• Very competitive earning opportunity
• Team based environment
• Training, both virtually, on the job and external
• Leadership mentoring and coaching
• Career pathing for development
• Comprehensive Benefits Program that includes drug plan, dental, eye care, paramedical
• Company Pension Program
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Daily interaction with customers to obtain and close out claims
• Liaison with SGI on customer claims
• Back up/support vehicle estimating
• Oversee vendor & customer receivable to ensure collection
• Financial analysis & reporting including forecasting and representing PC in a performance group
• Lead a team of 10+ automotive professionals in providing an exceptional customer experience
• Create a positive environment that fosters employee growth
• Consistently provide coaching, feedback, and mentorship
• Working collaboratively with other department heads
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
• Experience in the collision industry is a requirement
• Previous experience as an Advisor, Estimator, or Bodyshop Technician would be an asset
• Icar training & certification is considered an asset
• Experience with Mitchell Connect estimating would be an asset
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Self motivation with an ability to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including MS Office and dealership DMS – PBS would be an asset.
• A valid driver’s license
If you’re ready to give your career a jump starts and experience our “Driving Change” philosophy, APPLY NOW with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job type: Full-time