Want to work for a small growing company with competitive wages? We're looking for individuals that want to grow with us!
Welders perform duties in the steel fabrication shop related to all elements of steel fabrication and welding. Duties primarily involve welding processes but also includes operating basic hand tools, component assembly, operating metal fabrication equipment including saws, drills, grinders that are associated with steel fabrication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform mig welding operations.
• Operate Basic Hand Tools and Powered Hand Tools. ie Drills, Disc Grinders, Metal Cutting saws, Cutting Torches, Drills, Material Handling Equipment, Grinders, etc.
• Supporting the quality and safety programs by ensuring safety of self and others and maintaining cleanliness of the facility at all times.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• A minimum of 2 years of welding experience.
• Ability to interpret shop drawings with basic knowledge of structural steel shapes, sizes, and grades
• Availability to occasionally work overtime, punctuality and strong work ethic are required
• Good communication and interpersonal skills; fluently read and write English are required
• SA Certified Steel Toed Boots
• Suitable attire for a shop environment. (coveralls and all other PPE required gear is provided by employer).
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time