We Check is a market research firm headquartered in Ottawa, ON, Canada. We have been providing mystery shopping services to companies across Canada since 1997, servicing a diverse group of sectors, including food services, housing, and retail; automotive, call centres and government. We Check is a proud member of the Mystery Shopping Provider’s Association (MSPA), Better Business Bureau and is a partner member of the Retail Council of Canada (RCC).
We Check is currently looking for mystery shoppers in your city for a wide array of different types of mystery shops.
• Our clients hire us to anonymously mystery shop their staff to see if their customer service, store cleanliness and/or product quality standards are being met. Mystery shopping is for staff training purposes only and it is used to help improve the customer service and shopping experience for future shoppers.
• Mystery shop various stores, restaurants, financial institutions, government agencies, and car dealerships for automotive service, to name a few! Mystery shops could be in-person, over the phone or via Internet research.
• Work is on a “per assignment basis”, which means you can accept as many or as few assignments as you like. We will post the assignment on our Job Board, and detail the pay and instructions, and you can decide if you want to apply to do it or not.
• Fit in the mystery shops around your schedule!
• How it works – you sign up into our shopper database (which is free), apply for an assignment on our Job Board, a scheduler will notify you if you have been assigned the shop, you read the shop guidelines, you complete the shop, and then you fill out the online survey, discreetly away from the location (at home, in your car, etc.).
• Pay, including product reimbursement and gas/travel allowances, is based on assignment.
• Shopper pay is processed every 2 weeks and you will be paid once your survey is completed and finalized in our online reporting system. We pay via Pay Pal or cheque.
• You are looking for occasional work. As a mystery shopper with We Check, you will be an independent contractor.
• You are reliable, honest, have a good attention to detail, and can meet deadlines.
• You have a smartphone.
• You have access to the Internet as the assignments are scheduled in our online reporting system.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at wecheckservice.com and click on “Register with us!” at https://www.wecheckservice.com/become-a-shopper.
Registration is free and it only takes a few minutes. Once you are registered in our online shopper database, you will receive emails for assignment opportunities in your area. We also post most of our assignments on our Job Board, as found in your online shopper account.
If you would like to contact someone for more details email our Manager of Field Operations, Mayada Ghadban.
Job type: Part-time