Posted on May 13, 2022. Primary Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB
Position: 18 Month Term
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) has an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a team that values building relationships, enables change, and supports the agriculture industry in Manitoba. Come join our team as we offer an engaging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package (including pension plan), and we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Under the direction of the Claims Processing Supervisor, the Processing Clerk is responsible to scrutinize, prepare and enter applications and claim information in accordance with the AgriInsurance contract, regulations, policies, and procedures. The Processing Clerk also reviews, and processes claims under the Wildlife Damage Compensation Regulation and registers, tracks and coordinates claims submitted for third party adjustments. The Processing Clerk may also be responsible for processing applications and claims for emergency assistance programs administered by the Corporation.
MASC values innovation, excellence, collaboration, and accountability. We strive to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich the client experience, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement, and development of all employees.
MASC has five core competencies: communication, decision making, initiative & innovation, leadership, and organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
· A certificate in Business Administration or a related discipline or a combination of education and/or related office experience may be considered.
· Experience entering data, reviewing, assessing, and processing documents ensuring accuracy and completeness.
· Experience interpreting and applying complex contracts, policies, and procedures.
· Ability to maintain accuracy with strong attention to detail.
· Mathematical aptitude with the ability to calculate complex insurance claims.
· Experience using Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook) in a cloud-based environment.
· Knowledge of the Contract of Insurance and regulations is an asset.
· Knowledge of agricultural practices is an asset.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle, and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
SALARY: $48,399 – 55,132 per annum
CLOSING DATE: Monday May 30, 2022
APPLY IN WRITING TO:
MASC – Human Resources
Unit 100 – 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Term