Posted on May 13, 2022. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
1. Provide customer service, ensuring the customer is the first priority.
2. Accurate operation of cash register and cash-related duties.
3. Ordering and receiving responsibilities.
4. Stocking shelves and other duties as required.
5. Maintain and display all products to present a clean, well-merchandised store.
6. Able to assume responsibility.
7. Lifting involved.
8. Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will display good customer service skills and enjoy
working with the public. Previous liquor related experience is an asset. Must be
bondable. Must obtain company provided Serve it Right Saskatchewan as condition of employment. Must be willing to work all shifts, including evenings, weekends, and some STAT holidays. This position is classified as a Safety Sensitive Position; therefore, is subject to pre-employment Alcohol & Substance testing as a condition of employment.
Job type: Part-time