Posted on May 13, 2022. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
1. Provide positive, friendly and proactive interactions with all internal and external customers. Maintain high customer service standards.
2. Assist with developing team members.
3. Provide feedback regarding recommendations for continued improvement of
4. Ensure compliance with applicable provincial regulations & legislation.
5. Assist with ordering, receiving, inventory control and selling merchandise.
6. Assist with claims and invoice and all other paperwork in a timely, accurate
fashion, meeting policies and procedures.
7. Implement marketing and merchandising concepts.
8. Assist with the adherence of Pioneer Co-op policies and procedures and the Loss Prevention Program.
9. Accurate operation of cash register and cash-related duties.
10. Ordering and receiving responsibilities.
11. Able to assume responsibility.
12. Lead a culture of safety through adherence to Co-op Standards for health and safety, and loss prevention.
13. Lifting involved. Stocking Shelves
14. Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will display good customer service skills and enjoy
working with the public. Previous liquor related experience is an asset. Must be
bondable. Must obtain company provided Serve it Right Saskatchewan as condition of employment. Must be willing to work all shifts, including evenings, weekends, and some STAT holidays. This position is classified as a Safety Sensitive Position; therefore, is subject to pre-employment Alcohol & Substance testing as a condition of employment.
Job type: Full-time