Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Feed Driver located in the community of Brandon.
Your days will include:
• Loading feed truck, drives to site, unloads feed, completes required paperwork and hands in at end of shift
• Pre trip inspections, end of shift inspection of cab, weekly trailer inspection/sweeping out
• Fill out paperwork for recording data
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• 3 years of driving experience with winter driving
• Class 1 Driver’s license with a clean abstract
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is very organized and self-motivated and reliable
• Has the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
• Works well in a team setting
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts now!
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees and candidates with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your interview or potential employment because of a disability, please contact Jobs@hylife.com. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined based on bona fide occupational work requirements and on a case-by-case basis. Our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
Job type: Full-time