Mosquito Creek Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides affordable accommodation, care and services for seniors in Nanton and area.
We are seeking an efficient Personnel Services Administrator to join our team. In this exciting career opportunity you will foster a positive atmosphere of partnership, cooperation, and teamwork and promote high staff morale. In this part-time position (30 hour work week) you will be responsible for all aspects of payroll, benefits and employee scheduling for 40 employees.
• Prepares full cycle payroll processing; ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time
• Provides accurate and timely administration of health benefits
• Maintains employee records, ensuring confidentiality
• Organizes employee work schedules ensuring appropriate staffing levels
• Schedules employee time off and assists with filling vacant positions
• Assists with new employee orientation
• Tracks and ensures employee education is kept up to date
• Processes WCB on-line claims
• Provides administrative support
• Ensures a safe and secure environment for residents, employees, contractors and visitors
Requirements and Skills:
• 2+ years of experience working as a payroll and benefits administrator
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Clear criminal record check complete with a vulnerable sector search
• Must be COVID-19 vaccinated
‘Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.’
Please email cover letter and resume to the Chief Administrative Officer at:
Posting will be open until suitable candidate is selected.
Job type: Permanent