Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Engineering Coop Student for a four month term from September to December 2022 located in the communities of La Broquerie or Neepawa.
Your days will include:
• Analytical and root cause problem solving to support improvement projects
• Understand and value stream map key processes
• Support the assessment of process performance against key performance indicators (KPI’s)
• Document processes, collect and analyze data and interact with employees and leaders
• Assist in the determination and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Assist with the development of equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
• Currently enrolled in a university cooperative education program
• 3rd or 4th year Mechanical, Biosystems, or Industrial engineering education
• Experience in food processing or agriculture an asset
• Experience in leading implementation of Lean initiatives an asset
• Proficient in MS Office applications and AutoCAD.
• A sharp business sense and the ability to identify business opportunities.
• Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts here!
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees and candidates with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your interview or potential employment because of a disability, please contact Jobs@hylife.com. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined based on bona fide occupational work requirements and on a case-by-case basis. Our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
Job type: Term