The successful applicant will have good organizational skills, work well under pressure, and have experience with electrical, plumbing, and sewage systems.The Caretaker is responsible for the following key areas:
- Opening the camp in May including start-up plumbing and water wells, test sewage systems, open all buildings
- During low season (May-June and Sept) the caretaker will act as host and caretaker for rental groups ensuring facilities are clean and ready.
- During high season (July and August) the Caretaker will ensure facilities are maintained, including washroom facilities, grass mowing, weekly garbage disposal and general upkeep with duties as required.
- This position answers directly to the Maintenance Board Member (May and June) and the Camp Director (July and August).
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- A Vulnerable Sector Check is required.
- WHMIS, OHS Training, First aid and CPR will be considered an asset.
Salary Range: $475/wk
Questions: Contact Jennifer Foley at 306-297-9276 or email@example.com
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume with references, along with copies of any certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Seasonal