Solomon & Sons is currently seeking a Full Time Parts Purchaser. We are a full-service Truck, Trailer, Machining, Welding and Parts Supply & Retail Shop. This position is key to maintain workflow in a fast-paced environment and ensure support for our customers. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
• Maintain inventory levels.
• Maintain customer and supplier relationships.
• Negotiate special pricing adjustments with vendors.
• Follow up on stock orders and back orders
• Update parts records
• Perform cost analysis and market research
• Maintain vendor return schedule and assist with returns
• Perform extra duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum Grade 12 diploma.
• Knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts an asset
• Customer service focused
• Ability to be organized, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Shows initiative and works as part of a team
• Ability to learn in house computer systems
• Effective communication skills with varying levels of individuals
• Must adhere to all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
Interested applicants please submit your resume along with cover letter via
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to: ATTN: Parts Manager
George Solomon & Sons, P.O. Box 359, Dryden, ON P8N 2Z1
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time