Posted on June 20, 2022. Primary Region: Westman Region, MB
The successful candidate, under the direction of the Store Manager, will possess strong work ethics, positive attitude and customer service as well as organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers. Successful applicants will live our brand “You’re at home here” in alignment with our values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Provide pump island and sales area product with superior service to customers in a courteous, efficient manner and within approved programs, policies and procedures;
• Perform general housekeeping and maintenance duties;
• Complete daily summaries and other paperwork as required;
• Operate the cash register and other equipment as required;
• Prepare daily pump and cash reconciliation reports.
• Strong math skills and basic computer skills;
• Excellent customer relations skills;
• Highly motivated self starter, with the ability to work individually and as a contributing team member;
• Previous experience in a gas bar or convenience store is a definite asset.
• MUST be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, and weekends.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please apply by submitting a detailed application.
Job type: Part-time