Posted on June 22, 2022. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
• Assist with filling prescriptions under Pharmacist supervision
• Be aware of and abide by all regulations and policies in regard to control, safekeeping,
and sale of drugs, return and/or disposal of outdated dispensary stock.
• Assist with inventory movement, ordering of prescription and over the counter
• To provide information and assistance to customers to build and maintain
• To maintain a constant alert against unauthorized removal of merchandise.
• To perform other duties as assigned.
Must be a strongly service-oriented individual who can assist the customers in a
professional and efficient manner. Preference will be given to applicants with
previous experience. Experience with pharmacy automation system would be an
asset. This position is classified as Safety Sensitive & Alcohol & Substance
testing may be required as a condition of employment.
Job type: Full-time