We are looking for a friendly and professional employee with a high level of experience in the transportation industry that has working knowledge of heavy diesel parts to provide parts to our customers, provide parts assistance to our technicians and processing invoices. Wages will be based on level of experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of service to customers and technicians
- Work in a professional manner and maintaining a good attitude and work ethic
- Order Parts, track orders and advise customers when parts have been received.
- Open and close Purchase Orders
- Receive and ship products and documents.
- Prepare and process invoices.
- Experience sourcing parts and processing parts orders is required.
- Have above average oral and written communication skills and a willingness to learn all aspects of the operation
- Able to work in a busy, high-pressure environment and be self-motivated
- Mechanical aptitude is required
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and one Saturday per month from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm on rotation.
Benefits and RRSP matching program available.
Resumés may be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time