The Town of Sainte-Anne is currently accepting applications for the full-time, one year term position (may lead to permanent) Administrative Assistant.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Town of Sainte-Anne. All applicants should have a great attitude and excellent people skills.
- Answering the Telephone.
- Greeting residents and visitors.
- Receive and process payments;
- Assist in processing payroll and accounts payable;
- Updating computer documents;
- Updating the Town Website and Social Media;
- Other related duties
- Preferably bilingual, English and French.
- Minimum Grade 12 high school education or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Municipal experience is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge and experience working with MuniWare is an asset.
Qualified applicants can drop-off or email their resumes to:
Town of Sainte-Anne
Attn: Marc Darker, CAO
14 Centrale Avenue
Ste. Anne, MB R5H 1B8
RE: Administrative Assistant Term Position
The Town intends to review applications as early as July 5th, 2022, however applications may continue to be accepted until the right candidate is found. Only those selected for interviews shall be contacted.
Job type: Term