Genuwine Cellars is currently seeking talented Cabinet Makers/Installers to join our team in Winnipeg, MB. The successful candidates will have years of experience building craftsman level custom cabinets and/or furniture. These individuals may have the opportunity to travel worldwide to install the wine cellars in our clients’ homes/businesses.
About Genuwine Cellars
Genuwine Cellars is the world leader in custom wine cellar design, construction, and installation, and has been redefining the art of wine cellars and serving clients worldwide for 25 years. From original concept designs to flawless installations, the caliber of our work speaks for itself. As a design and build firm, we have mastered the ability to generate creative ideas and transform them into breathtaking realities. Check out our website at: www.genuwinecellars.com
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who has experience in the building and installation of high-caliber custom pieces that are deeply technical and one of a kind. The Cabinet Maker/Installer is responsible for the build and installation of our world class wine cellars and will join the Production Team.
The Ideal Candidate
• You are passionate in the work you do and have a strong eye for detail
• You are a team player and can collaborate with designers, fellow builders, and installers
• You are well versed in all aspects of custom millwork, fabrication, and construction
• You can accurately interpret architectural CAD drawings
• You are resourceful and can see solutions to challenges
• You are adaptable to change and shifting priorities
• You are confident and display a professional manner
• You have a presentable appearance
• You can multi-task, manage stress, and manage your time well to meet tight deadlines
• You are reliable, dependable and willing to go the extra mile
• You have schedule flexibility and are committed to quality projects in the shop or at customer sites
• You have 1+ years of related experience in custom cabinet making
• Experience in complex installations and/or journeyman ticket is an asset
• Possession of a valid Canadian passport is an asset
• A passing criminal background check for entry into the U.S. and other countries is preferred
• A valid Class 5 drivers’ licence and ability to get a Class 3 in the future
Why Genuwine Cellars?
• We are focused on constant innovation – no two jobs are ever the same
• You may have the opportunity to install the world’s best wine cellars in some of the world’s most exclusive properties
• There is room to learn, develop, and advance as we grow
• Extended Healthcare and Dental benefits
• Group retirement savings plan and deferred profit-sharing plan
• A culture that supports innovation, learning, safety, and teamwork
• Fun social activities and company events
A competitive hourly wage will be determined based on an evaluation of experience, knowledge, and level of skill.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please send your resume to email@example.com. By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, or valid work permit.
If you require further information, please contact us by calling the office at 204-668-8101 ext 224. We thank all applicants for considering Genuwine Cellars, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation is available in the recruitment process upon request.
Job type: Full-time