Fairway Ford is looking to add a Sales Consultant to our dynamic team. Our locally owned and operated family dealership has been serving Steinbach and the Southeast since 1914 prides itself on exceptional customer service.
Due to rapid growth and increased customer demand, we’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join our very successful sales team! If you are seeking a highly paid career in a fast-paced setting, including continuous training and a supportive team, you have found the right dealership! Experience is not necessary, but ambition is!
Our Sales Consultants provide a knowledgeable, welcoming and customer oriented vehicle buying experience from start to finish!
• Provide a knowledgeable, welcoming, personal and professional vehicle-buying experience.
• Present dealership vehicles, their features, options, and benefits to customers.
• Keep up-to-date on industry technology advances including: new products, features, accessories, and manufacturer incentives.
• Maintain a customer follow-up and prospect development system to build and maintain clientele
• Must have a valid MB driver’s license (or equivalent)
• Retail sales experience is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MPI salesperson’s permit (can apply for permit upon hire)
• Must be available on weekends
We thank all who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We offer full benefits package as well as competitive wages (to be discussed at interview process)
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time