CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2022 AT 12PM
Under the direction of the Executive Secretary, the Office Assistant / Receptionist is responsible to provide general office and clerical support to Dakota Ojibway Tribal Council (DOTC) Administration and Finance.
• Perform and provide administrative functions for the DOTC Headquarter Office, Finance & Administration.
• Answer all incoming calls, direct calls, and provide basic DOTC information
• Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner and direct to the appropriate personnel/department
• Maintain office equipment for Administration/Finance Office
• Type correspondence, reports, memos and documents as assigned
• Responsible to review all incoming mail, date stamp, record and distribute to appropriate person daily.
• Ensure all outgoing correspondence is mailed/faxed/emailed on a daily basis
• Schedule and maintain meeting arrangements for Director of Operations.
• Support Executive Secretary in minute taking for Program Manager Meetings as needed
• Responsible for DOTC boardroom scheduling and coordination of requests
• Oversee set up and cleanup/sanitation of DOTC Boardroom
• Provided assistance and support to Executive Secretary in the organization of major DOTC events (i.e. DOTC Golf Tournament, AGM, etc.)
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to time manage with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and an understanding of office equipment
• Must be bondable
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Valid Manitoba Driver’s License
• Access to a reliable vehicle
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time