Do you possess a Class 1A or 3 license and a working knowledge of equipment?
Are you able to perform physically demanding work, at heights above 3 meters, or in confined spaces?
Are you mechanically inclined with previous experience or ability to learn Vacuum /High Pressure truck, skid pumps, chemical units and vacuum trucks in Oil & Gas or industrial environments?
We’re hiring for our client who provides maintenance, turnaround, construction and project services for industrial facilities.
If you are looking to grow with a company who promotes personal development and advancement and has competitive compensation and employee benefits, this job may be for you.
• Class 1A or 3 license, or able to obtain it
• Mechanically Inclined
• Able to perform physically demanding work including climbing multiple flights of stairs and carrying equipment (Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis)
• Ability to work at heights above 3 meters that may require the use of special fall restraint equipment
• Able to work in confined spaces such as a reactor, small vessel or trench
• Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your own source of oxygen
• Able to provide a negative result on a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
• Clean and current driver’s abstract (no more than 5 demerits in the last 2 years)
• Produce a clean criminal record check
• Ability to travel throughout Saskatchewan, flexibility in scheduling is required
• Previous Vacuum /High Pressure experience in Oil & Gas or industrial environments would be considered an asset
This position is located in Southeast Saskatchewan, where outdoor activities and waters nearby provide a variety of recreation activities year round. The vigorous industrial base and strong agricultural and energy sector make it one of the unique areas in Saskatchewan that is attractive to live and play.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time