Posted on July 7, 2022. Primary Region: Grande Prairie, AB
Boucher Bros Lumber Ltd. is seeking individuals to fill roles as Heavy equipment Operators. The position requires shift work but will typically have weekends off.
Responsible To: Mill Supervisors
· Must have a minimum 1 - 3 years experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator in a high volume and demanding environment
· Valid Class 5 Drivers License
· Physically Fit
· Team player but also possess the ability to work alone.
· High level of integrity and work ethic.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Written and Oral communication skills in English and/or French.
· Excellent time management and organization skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to document tasks.
· Current Standard First Aid Certification is an asset
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma preferred but not required.
Shift Schedule: (all shifts are subject to change)
· Day Shift: 7am to 6:30pm
· Night Shift: 7pm to 6:30am
· Overtime as required
· Winter shifts: Typical shifts are longer hours with wage premiums and guaranteed overtime (over 44hrs/wk)
· Flexibility to shift schedules both Day or Night.
Benefits with working for Boucher Bros. Lumber Ltd.:
· Full-time position
· Competitive Wages
· Weekly Production Bonus eligibility (eligible after probationary period ends)
· Benefits & Pension Plan (eligible after 6 months of employment)
· Great Workplace Culture
· Safe Work Environment
Job type: Full-time