Application Deadline: August 1st, 2022
As part of the Community and Leisure Services Department, the City of Humboldt is currently seeking to fill a permanent, full-time Administrative Clerk position.
Reporting to the Director of Community and Leisure Services or designate, this position is primarily responsible for the administrative functions of the Community & Leisure Services Department. This includes supporting the Director and Managers of the department, processing invoices, accounts payable, deposits, and preparing timesheets for payroll. This position is also responsible for providing information to the public and patrons of the facility and assist with the daily tasks of the department.
• 2-5 years Administration experience
• Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration or a related field of study.
• Ability to provide record keeping, administration and filing.
• First Aid and CPR.
• Proficiency in Computer Software; booking programs, registration programs, word processing, spread sheet, electronic information updating, and accounting.
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Team player with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in Recreation Administration is preferred.
• Financial Management Training is preferred.
• Experience with planning events & programs is preferred.
• Experience with traditional, online & digital marketing is preferred.
This is an in-scope (union) position with a starting wage of $21.01/hour (2022 rate).
Please submit your resumes to:
Director of Community and Leisure Services
Job type: Full-time