Kenora Hyundai is looking for a part-time Receptionist/Bookkeeper to join its fantastic team in a role which is very important to our organization. You are the first point of contact for our valued customers, helping them find what they need, while offering an inviting environment.
Our receptionists are outgoing people who love meeting and greeting customers. They should also be strong on the phone, directing calls to their destination and have an aptitude for administrative work. Since calls and customers come in at various times, and occasionally at the same time, successful candidates should be able to multitask and remain composed under pressure.
You will need to understand basic computer programs, including the Microsoft Office suite. Past reception or administrative experience is an asset.
· Greet visitors in a friendly, positive manner
· Provide an exceptional customer experience by making guests feel welcome and attending to their needs
· Answer and screen all incoming phone calls
· Monitor inventory and order office supplies
· Maintain cleanliness of common areas and visitor lounge
· Process accounts payable/receivable
· Posting all Parts & Service work orders
· Process lien payouts
· Daily bank reconciliation
· Submit timecards for Payroll
· Prepare and send weekly management reports as needed
· Assist with a variety of administrative tasks
Kenora Hyundai would like to thank all who apply, but only those that meet the qualifications and criteria will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
Job type: Part-time