Personal & Commercial Lines Insurance Account Executive – Level II
Posted on August 2, 2017. Region: Kindersley & Rosetown, SK
Are you an experienced insurance professional with a passion for sales, and building and fostering relationships? If yes, our insurance agency has an exciting opportunity for you!
This position will be responsible for providing service to existing clients, in addition to growing and expanding our book of business. The correct candidate will have a passion for sales, and a strong focus on nurturing existing client relationships.
Our ideal candidate has four years of Personal and Commercial Lines insurance experience. A sales capacity with excellent knowledge of Commercial and Farm Insurance is required, along with the desire and ability to manage an insurance agency in the future.
Other requirements include:
- a proven track record of building, managing and growing a book of business;
- excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (written and verbal);
- demonstrated relationship building skills;
- the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimum supervision;
- meticulous attention to detail;
- refined organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- the ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure; and
- strong computer skills, including proficiency with Broker Management systems.
A post-secondary degree or a combination of education and relevant experience is required. Applicants must hold their General Insurance Level II, and be committed to ongoing learning and professional development within the insurance industry (ex. CAIB, CIP).
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume by August 31, 2017 to: [email protected] Inquiries welcome.
Job type: Full-time