Warehouse Worker/Swamper – Part Time
Do you want to be a part of keeping Canada moving? We are currently hiring Warehouse Workers to join our team to work BALZAC.
They have an “only as a team” approach to each day looking after their teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
What we offer:
• Lots of Work - Various Shifts
• Paid Training
• High Earning Potential - Depending on Availability
• Paid Weekly
What you do:
• Offloading and loading of the products as they come into the facility
• Palletizing Freight
• Sorting and putting labels on products
• Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory
• Receiving, counting, and put away products in the appropriate place
• Ability to adhere to health and safety standard within the warehouse
• General warehouse maintenance
Who you are:
• Previous warehouse experience
• Must have safety shoes
• Good attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player
• Effective communication skills in English
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for the duration of the shift
• Able to pass a criminal background check
Access to a vehicle needed for BALZAC.
We are looking forward to hearing from you today - Work begins immediately.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today
Refer a Friend
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)
Job type: Part-time