The position: Full-Time, starting immediately.
About you: You are at ease with and enjoy navigating administrative process and detail in a busy office. You excel at being able to work independently with minimal direction in a small, team-focused environment. Most of all, you exemplify professional communication, conduct, organization and accuracy in your work. You are highly collaborative and not afraid to be depended on. You will be responsible for delivery of documents and other time sensitive materials to other offices in the City.
You will provide a range of administrative support functions including answering telephones, directing calls, responding to inquiries, transcribing dictation, typing, copying, proofreading and other clerical tasks. You will play a role in the administrative end of processing confidential and sensitive legal documents to have them prepared for clients in a timely and complete manner.
Our ideal candidate will closely match or surpass the following:
* previous experience in secretarial, reception or related fields
* quick learner who is flexible and adaptable
* courteous and professional phone manner
* excellent command of spoken and written English
* strong attention to detail
* strong typing skills - accurate and efficient
* value a supportive and accountable team environment
* value attendance, being prepared and consistent
Act Now - position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to the attention of:
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time