We are looking for a friendly, outgoing person to work at our parts counter serving both customers and our technicians in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will:
• show an attention to detail
• have an aptitude with numbers
• be a good listener
• be organized
• be able to lift heavy objects
• be comfortable learning and working with various online ordering systems
Your duties will include:
• taking parts orders from our customers and techs
• shipping and receiving parts for resale and inventory
• restocking shelves as parts are received
• operating a forklift
• delivering parts
• taking inventory
• cleaning up the parts area
A valid Class 5 driver licence is required. Mechanical aptitude and a familiarity with truck tractors will be considered an asset. We offer benefits including health and dental coverage, and an employer-matched RRSP program. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Please send us your resume!
We thank all applicants, however only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time