Mid-Lite Electric has been providing quality commercial and agricultural electrical work for over 20 years. We are currently looking for electrical apprentices to join our team.
- Be able to work outside throughout all seasons and in various weather conditions.
- Be able to work on ladders, on knees, overhead and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to work on agricultural sites (farm biosecurity measures are enforced).
- Must be able to work overtime and out of town.
- Posses a valid Class 5 drivers license.
- Must be a motivated worker, able to work with a team.
- Training will be provided.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous construction experience (electrical, framing, plumbing, etc.) or agricultural experience (with livestock).
- Must provide your own Steel-toed safety boots and work tools.
To apply, please email us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at our office.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time