Delivery Material Handler – Winkler
Canadian Lumber has an immediate opening for a Delivery Material Handler for our location in Winkler. The main responsibilities for the Delivery Material Handler are to accurately gather, load and deliver building materials on a timely basis to our customers in and around the Winkler/Morden area. We will give preference to someone who is familiar with the building process and common building materials.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a Class 3 with air driving license and obtain a forklift license.
• Be able to lift product weighing up to 75 lbs to waist level repeatedly
• Have the ability to read and write English and do basic math to a grade 10 level
• Be able to operate a computer, send & receive emails and research things on the internet
• Be committed to working alternating Saturdays.
• Have the ability to take direction and work as a team as well as independently
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritize work load in an organized and efficient manner.
Salary will be based on the qualifications of the applicant. Canadian Lumber offers job security and a competitive compensation & benefits package. Resumes can preferably be dropped off in person at Canadian Lumber in Winkler to the Attention of Jake Reddekopp or alternatively be email to [email protected] Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time