Posted on August 4, 2022. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
• Operating a Till, provide checkout and cash-related services to customers,
demonstrating a high level of friendly service.
• Process charge sales, vouchers, discounts, voids and POS transactions.
• Ensure customer inquiries and complaints are handled quickly and
• Engage in proper packing of customer purchases.
• Maintain adequate supplies of cash, till tapes, bags, etc.
• Present a neat, clean, well-organized checkout area at all times.
• Observe procedures and controls to safeguard against shoplifting, stealing
and misuse of company property and equipment.
Must genuinely enjoy meeting and dealing with the public. You will have excellent people skills and good attention to detail. Must have excellent people skills and good attention to detail. Experience is an asset. Must be open to work evenings & weekends.
Job type: Part-time