Are you looking for an interesting and challenging career path? Are you passionate about construction and building on your future? We are committed to providing opportunities for development to our employees and create a positive impact on our organization!
Penn-co Construction is a leading construction company currently looking for a Warranty Coordinator to join our team in Steinbach, Manitoba. Penn-co offers an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and bonus plan. If you are looking to join a leader in the construction industry and bring projects to life, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
The Warranty Coordinator will oversee all warranty related issues that arise after project completion. This will include working together with the project owners, subtrades and consultants and managing the information, material, and servicing that is required to satisfy the needs of the owner and ensure Penn-co’s brand is being represented.
- Act as liaison between the Penn-co project team, owners, architect/engineer, and sub-contractors.
- Transition the relationship with the owners as the new point of contact from the Penn-co project team following substantial completion
- Develop relationships with the owners to ensure that their questions are being answered and that their facilities are being maintained and operated as expected.
- Communicate regularly with the owners or representative to ensure that there are no issues/concerns.
- Maintain a detailed log of all communication including warranty notices, calls, emails, owner issues, concerns, questions, and repairs.
- Ensure timelines are monitored and maintained by all required parties.
- Ensure that Penn-co’s brand/reputation is successful within communities.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years of experience working in the institutional, commercial, industrial construction industry. On site experience an asset.
- Understanding of project details, processes, and able to understand operation manual information.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office proficiency.
- Can read drawings and specifications.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Effective problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Be a team player, willing to help out where needed.
Building Confidence Through Performance – Penn-co has been in business for over 60 years! Check out website www.penn-co.com to see a list of multiple projects that we have completed and are currently working on!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time