As a result of continued growth we are looking for an individual to join our yard customer service team.
- Full time (40+ hours work week)
- Forklift experience
- Class 5 drivers License
- Experience in moving class 1/3 Vehicles in the yard.
- Loading and unloading of trucks and filling orders that contain building material products
- Must be physically able to life upwards of 60 lbs.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient movement of product within the yard / warehouse
- Fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Team player, excellent oral communication, dependable, reliable, adaptable, hardworking, positive attitude, quick learner
- General yard and warehouse upkeep and maintenance
- Be prepared to be exposed to outdoor conditions, hot, cold, snow, rain etc…
- Building material experience would be an asset.
Wm Dyck & Sons is an independently, locally owned Lumber and Building Materials company. Located in Niverville, MB, the company has serviced south eastern Manitoba and western Ontario for over 70 years. Wm Dyck & Sons provides building materials, flooring, cabinets, plumbing, tools, hardware, paint, drafting, electrical, and deck | garage | house | shop | cottage packages. Wm Dyck & Sons is focused on providing competitive pricing, good product selection, and exceptional service. Let our team of over 80 staff help you with your project.
Job type: Full-time