Buffalo Creek Mills is an oat processing facility located one mile north of Altona, Manitoba. As a company, we take pride in making a positive impact on our local and global communities by providing reliable and food-safe oat products.
Our company values individuals who take initiative to create a positive work environment, embrace teamwork, and want to grow together with the company. Buffalo Creek Mills is successful because of the hard-working, passionate, and authentic people who work here. If this speaks to you and the values that you hold, a career at Buffalo Creek Mills may be right for you.
The general purpose of this position is to seek, develop, and maintain relationships with customers in order to finalize sales. This position requires engaging with new and existing customers in order to grow long-standing positive relationships. This role will ensure an excellent customer experience, manage customer accounts, and participate in regular meetings to analyze and review sales data.
• Responsible for managing consumer product customer accounts, maintaining client satisfaction, and generating sales.
• Responsible for identifying appropriate prospects, scheduling meetings, and making effective sales calls.
• Responsible to conduct market research and propose strategic sales initiatives.
• 2-5 years of experience in a sales position.
• Experience in food-related sales.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Programs (ERP) and Customer Resource Management (CRM) systems.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• High level of customer service experience.
• Good understanding of sales dynamics and processes.
We offer a competitive benefits package and pension plan as well as a team-oriented environment with continuous growth opportunities. For more information or to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Job type: Full-time