Old Dutch first started in Winnipeg, Manitoba as a little chip company with a lot of heart. Soon, our tradition of making and delivering great-tasting snacks spread throughout all of Canada. Since 1954, our windmill has stood for quality and trust, old world charm, and a desire to create a long-lasting chip and snack tradition.
With products such as Old Dutch Potato Chips, RESTAURANTE™ Premium Tortilla Chips and Salsas, Arriba Tortilla Chips, Dutch Crunch Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, it’s easy to see why we have a flavour favourite for everyone.
Old Dutch isn’t just about chips. All this, plus great service, has kept Old Dutch in stores, in homes, and in the snack bowl, despite competition over the years from other snack-makers. Our customers trust in the high quality, great taste, and long-lasting tradition of Old Dutch.
Here is your opportunity to be part of our talented group as an Independent Distributor. We are looking for a career-orientated person who truly enjoys sales and customer service! You must be self-motivated and enjoy a challenge. This opening requires an individual to reside in or near Dryden, Ontario and service the surrounding area.
This Independent Distributor position enables you to run your own business and build strong relationships with our customers. You will be required to provide “Off Truck Sales” of our premium products to our large established customer base in Dryden, Ontario. If required, you will receive sufficient training to take on the position that will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to work on your own, prior to taking over as an Independent Distributor. You will need to supply your own delivery vehicle (Cube Van or Truck & Trailer combination is recommended) as approved by Old Dutch Foods Ltd. An approved credit check by Old Dutch foods will also be required of the successful candidate.
Preferred Applicants must have the following qualifications:
• People person with excellent communication skills
• A focus with building relationships in our established accounts
• Strong work ethic - able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous sales experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization preferred
• Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Outstanding organizational skills (as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets)
• Physically fit to fulfill the tasks required of this position (bending, twisting, kneeling, etc)
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and supply a current driver’s abstract. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Permanent