Posted on September 21, 2022. Primary Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Gas Bar Manager – Full Time
Marketplace Gas Bar Location
Deadline for applications October 5, 2022
Homestead Co-op is hiring a Full Time Gas Bar Manager at our Marketplace Gas Bar location.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Gas Bar Division Manager your duties will include, but are not limited to; providing leadership and direction to the Gas Bar Team Members. You will be involved in strategic planning, recruitment, performance management, team member relations, health and safety, marketing, merchandising, fixed asset management, and administrative duties.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
- You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
- You are highly motivated.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends.
- You are honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You have strong technical knowledge and experience.
- You have the ability to foster a culture focused on safety, innovation and team work.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Builds effective teams – building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
2. Manages conflict – handling conflict situations effectively, with minimum noise.
3. Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
4. Nimble learning – actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Homestead offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team to take advantage of learning opportunities to grow and develop and we foster a culture of living up to our values of Integrity, Responsibility, and Excellence.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
To apply please go to the career section of our website at www.homesteadco-op.crs
Sorry, we do not accept paper/emailed applications
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time