Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Payroll Administrator, reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, located in the community of La Broquerie, MB.
Your days will include:
• Process bi-weekly US payroll
• Process US off-cycle payrolls
• Manage employee advances
• Assists in year-end and issuing of W2s
• Responds to collections, garnishment holders, and government inquires
• Respond to inquiries from employees, managers, and other the external sources
• Update and Maintain employee information within the HRIS systems
• Enter New hires
• Audit benefit remittances and deductions
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• Grade 12
• Completion of payroll courses or programs an asset
• Willingness to obtain certificate in Payroll
• Prior US payroll processing experience is preferred
• Knowledge of labor law and general payroll best practices
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
Your Future starts now!
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require specific accommodation during your employment because of a disability, please contact Jobs@hylife.com. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodation will be determined on a case-by-case basis and our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
Job type: Full-time