Posted on September 22, 2022. Primary Region: Winnipeg, MB
Council invites written applications for an Administrative Assistant for a full-time term position (as soon as possible to December 31, 2023).
The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Chief Administrative Officer or the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for performing administrative and clerical duties related to the operation of the municipality.
• Grade 12 Diploma (post-secondary education would be an asset)
• Computer experience in all Microsoft Office applications, email and internet
• Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a small office environment
• Ability to work well with the general public
Job description available upon request.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, September 23, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
Please submit resume, including references and salary expectations to:
Kim Arnal, C.A.O. R.M. of Grey Box 99, 27 Church Avenue East Elm Creek, MB R0G 0N0 Phone: 436-2014 Fax: 436-2543 E-mail: email@example.com
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the application and interview process.
Job type: Term